Friday, August 04, 2006

I've been gone awhile. Some Zionist stuff was done. Some tormenting Nessie was done. Actually, after Thelma...I mean Tia...and I left some literature at his workplace, he called us "self confessed member[s] of a murderous death cult." Gotta love paranoia.

In my "what's pissing me off today" segment:

CA prop 85
73 failed. Can we be done with this? OK, to be fair, it was by a narrow margin and perhaps some of those voting no were fiscal conservatives who were voting no on everything because they were angry that their tax dollars were being wasted for an unnecessary special election.

But...I'm angry at the measure itself. We seem to have medical confidentiality at the age of 14 for just about everything else. This is just an effort to make abortion stand out and seem "wrong." And, it could easily tear families apart. Not that anti-abortion advocates care about the living or anything like that.

So...San Francisco. Saturday August 12, 9:30 AM. Civic Center. Be there or else!

No comments: