Sunday, December 17, 2006

memes

Killing two tagged memes with one stone:

random questionnaire
1. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
I like it closed, but I often keep it cracked open for Leo to wander in and out.

2. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
moderate, if I remember correctly

3. What kind of winter coat do you own?
Wow this is random. Well, seeing as I'm in California, I don't need a dedicated parka. So, fleece, sweaters, etc.

4. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
California Greens plenary, a few months or so ago

5. Where do you keep your change?
my wallet?

6. Describe your keychains?
A very grabbable college lanyyard with bike lock, barn, condo, house back home, and pool keys

7. What is your favorite flavor of jelly?
boysenberry or peach

8. Some things you are excited about?
Friends are home during winter break, I can hopefully go home at some point, and a friend's wedding.

9. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
For about a week.

10. Have you ever been in a planetarium?
Yeah, they're fun.

11. Have you ever received one of those big tins with three kinds of popcorn?
Yes, they're awesome, but the caramel goes so much quicker than the others.

12. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Nice cold Northern California pacific...yeah. Not an ocean, but the Mediterranean, at least in Israel, SUCKS for hair. And skin/smell.

13. Any plans for Friday night?
Not really. I'm lame. Shabbas candles? Last Friday night was occupied by Scrabble. I'm lame.

14. What is out your back door?
Small backyard, then small street, then greenbelt. I love where I live.

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've ever had?
My wisdom teeth being removed, I was knocked out, but I was bleeding for over 24 hours and in bed for a few days.

16. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
That or other things

17. Who did you lose your concert virginity to?
Honestly, I don't know, I went with my mom to little things since I was a kid, and then in high school I of course saw my friends' bands, and I'd see free stuff in parks and at Amoeba. And of course the SF symphony. I think my first REAL concert was Tea Leaf Green.

18. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
What kind of a question is that? There must be more to it, like "just randomly," or "so you can hear it later." But the answer to the question is yes, of course, that whole contact thing is sort of the point.

19. How many different beverages have you had today?
Coffee, cherry cider, water, and a Pyramid Apricot Heffeweizen (not as bad as I expected, the fruitiness wasn't sickening...it almost added as a contrast to the lightly roasted flavor...try it)

20. Last thing you recieved in the mail?
I might have gotten a bill or something boring since, but I'm counting Mark's awesome Phil Lesh and Friends Live at the Warfield CD's (thank you!)

21. Have you had to take out a loan for school?
Of course (unfortunately)

22. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Not that I know of

23. Your prom night?
It ended an hour or two after prom. I'd say prom was fun (beautiful place with a nice view and friends, and dressing up and getting your boyfriend in a tux is kinda fun), but the afterparty was fairly lame. Supposedly we left before all the fun happened. I still think after-prom time is overrated. High schoolers party all the time (no matter how lame it is) , and who wants to lose their virginity in such a cliche way?

24. Do you know all the words to the song on your MySpace profile?
Oh, I get it, this thing is for high schoolers. I don't have a myspace.

24. Are you any good at math?
Yeah, I'm pretty good, but it generally bores me.

25. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Lying in bed, checking email and cuddling with Leo.

26. What were you doing this morning at 8 AM?
Sleeping. Got a problem?

27. When was the last time you shaved?
About a month ago. I usually don't wear anything other than pants in the winter.

28. Explain what ended your last relationship.
I think I mentioned earlier that I was boring. It didn't end. I've been working on my first one for about four years now.

Tagged meme #2
I guess I'm like you, Mark
I'm Joshua Abraham Norton, the first and only Emperor of the United States of America!
Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.

Now, since I had to suffer, I'm making everyone else suffer. Do them or bad things may or may not happen to somebody.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roland Dodds said...

Hey CM,

I am working on an end of the year piece where I get some of my favorite bloggers to give me their 3 favorite records of the year, and a quick explanation as to why they picked them. Would you be down to contribute? If you are, just email me at ogfatso(at)hotmail.com.

Deadman said...

Ha, we're both SF nuts!!!

Cool meme. I may steal it soon.

Nerry Christmas!

Bwahahahahahahaha!