Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Important news: Leo was neutered today. I guess he'll be a little boy forever. Also, he weighed in at 9 lbs 2 1/2 oz. My coworkers laughed at me when I called the office to make sure he was allright, and I think the receptionist did, too. I hope I'm not on my way to crazy cat lady status. He's my baby (Mark, you understand, right?)!

I came accross an interesting article:

A twist on the oldest profession

It seems to make quite a bit of sense. My biggest question is: why wasn't this around before? If a woman is in Vegas and would normally go to the nearest bar/meat market with one goal in mind, why not pay a little extra for her pick of an STD-tested, good looking man who's likely ging to be a bit better between the sheets than most (though with our fairly repressed culture, it probably doesn't take much)?

2 comments:

Deadman said...

You know I do!

Speedy recovery to the little guy.

He'll be fine, you'll see. And if he's like the cat we gave my parents, who Leo looks like, he'll be a BIG boy, in spite of the neutering!

Anonymous said...

Hello. Alone on Valentine's Day? Live adult chat
Enjoy